VRS would like to assure you that our team is working continuously to protect and support our clients, residents, families and employees during these unprecedented times. With the ever- changing landscape of COVID-19, we constantly evaluate and adjust our safety measures to ensure the health and safety of everyone at all of our properties.
VRS and all of its properties continues to follow all provincially recommended protocols and guidelines. These include, but are not limited to;
- Safety plans/pandemic plans in place at all our of our properties
- Ensuring the full availability of personal protective equipment for all of our staff
- Masks worn in all common areas of our buildings
- Availability of personal protective equipment for clients and residents as required/needed
- Increased hand sanitization stations at all of our sites
- Enhanced staffing to include COVID-19 screeners at our Senior Living properties
- Continuous screening and temperature checks of all staff, clients/residents and visitors
- Dedicated visitor system to ensure limited access of our sites to the public
These are challenging times for everyone and even more so for our clients and residents whose recreational and social lives have been impacted by these necessary precautions. We thank you for your patience as we work together to overcome this virus.
Director, Human Resources & Risk Management
Vancouver Resource Society